Midden- en kleinbedrijven zijn een essentiële onderdelen van de economie. Zij vervullen niet alleen een rol in het ondersteunen van de economie maar ook in het herstel ervan, aldus Jan Hommen bestuursvoorzitter van ING. De zogenaamde ‘corporates of tomorrow’ zijn belangrijk voor de werkgelegenheid, economische groei en de algemene ecosysteem van de Nederlandse economie.
Investeren in de toekomst – start-ups hebben de focus
Invest in Projects that are of Interest to You and Earn Attractive Returns!
iWhen investing in a lending-based crowdfunding campaign, the project owner represents his/her company on crowdfunding platforms such as Tailwind Crowd. These are usually small to medium size enterprises that are looking for alternative ways to grow their business. The process is simple for investors to get involved; all that is required of you is to create your Tailwind account online and then choose the projects you would like to invest in, according to your personal preference.
Although the increase has been stronger in the UK and USA, crowdfunding in the Netherlands has been growing healthily over recent years. For example, transactions in 2014 were approximately €63 million and this had increased to an impressive €128 million in 2015!
As an investor, there are many reasons for you to invest in a lending-based crowdfunding campaign. It is unlike any other investment in today’s market.
10 Reasons for the Investor to Choose Lending-Based Crowdfunding
1. ROI ranges from 6% to 12%
2. Monthly Interest Payments
3. Secure a transparent and easy-to-use e-wallet environment for your funds and your returns
4. Dashboards where you can track all the investments in different projects as well as the ROI expected
5. Different risk assessments are carried out; including internal and third party assessment on the projects. You can also receive additional information on the projects upon request
6. Live pitch and Q&A sessions online and offline with the entrepreneurs
7. Typically, an investor will only fund a portion of the loan and spread the amount they wish to lend over many different businesses. This method has potential for an attractive and steady return whilst reducing risk through multiple borrowers.
8. Your investment can help bring products to market that might not otherwise get funded through the traditional channels.
9. Crowd funding allows you to invest in all types of small and medium sized enterprises, this could be all types of products, industries and causes.
10. Using a trustworthy crowdfunding platform such as Tailwind Crowd is advised. They will provide complete transparency. This means they will provide all parties with as much information about their products up front as well as providing a safe and secure platform for your investment with an ongoing support network in place.